Freelance Content Writer – Medical
i-Logic is looking for a Freelance Writer with Experience in Medical Content for a long term project to write content for a medical center. Content includes department pages, treatment pages, landing pages and press releases.
Each article will have information about the hospital departments, disease symptoms and diagnostics, risk factors, what are the treatment options, the main types of the diseases and some information about the way the company can take care of it.
Some of the main points will be supplied from the client but most of it needs to be researched there is a lot of information out there. The articles need to address to common user looking for information about his medical condition.
Also please note that this is for a hospital and the main focus of the articles will be about cancer treatments, Surgery, rehabilitation, IVF etc.
- You have a strong portfolio (witty Facebook comments don’t count)
- Excellent grasp of English language
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of writing experience
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- You think you can deliver outstanding value propositions and catchy headlines
- Familiarity with basic SEO principles
Please send RELEVANT examples of your work and proposals of pricing structure you’d offer. This can be per piece or retainer based.
Proposals with no relevant samples will not be considered.