B2B Marketing Specialist
The B2B Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. In this position you are responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. You will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness.
You are responsible for lead generation, website development, content creation and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders. In this position you will collaborate with Management in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs in order to support the company’s business objectives.
You focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics.
This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
Responsibilities of B2B Marketing Specialist:
- Oversee marketing lead generation;
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients;
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials;
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging;
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives;
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars and website updates;
- Individual role with no direct reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred.
- Experience in a similar function with database and digital marketing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs.
- Proven track record in delivering consistent strong measurable results and managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions;
- Strong financial and business acumen;
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail;
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities;
- Team player;
- Google Analytics, Google Ads and LinkedIn knowledge;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint;
What We Offer You
We offer a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational company.
We offer support to our employees and opportunities to grow and learn new skills every day. A young team of experienced professionals is always open to help and communicate with new members of our company.
Here you have the best terms and conditions for work, such as a contract from day one, competitive salary, excellent equipment, weekends are free and you have a day off for your birthday. And more.
If you are ready to work for a successful company with great prestige, we would like to have you on our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.
According to a situation with the pandemic, we are aware that the health of our employees is our priority so work from home is an option. Working from the office is not mandatory at the moment.