Are you someone who knows WordPress code like the back of your hand? Do you have a deep understanding of how all the different components of WordPress and the major plugins work in accordance with each other? Well then, we have some work for you! We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer responsible primarily for front-end development but must have an understanding for back-end development as well. You'll handle a wide range of duties such as: launch new sites, develop plugins and themes, implement new features, stealthily fix performance issues. We want someone who can help deliver a unique and engaging digital experience for customers.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Experience creating or developing custom WordPress plugins and/or themes primarily using PHP
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types
- Works well both independently and with other developers
- Solve complex problems in simple ways.
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Juggle current projects with incoming tasks.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WordPress
- Ability to setup a local environment for testing PHP code
- Ability to code PSD designs to pixel perfect and responsive WordPress theme using Enfold, Bridge any other theme on the market
- Experience in speed optimization with plugins such as WP Rocket
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Working in a creative and enthusiastic international environment
- Access to the most advanced web development tools
- Modern equipment and office
- Paid day off for your birthday, and for the national holidays